Thursday, October 24, 2013

Groom of the Month: November

Lamar Berry

Okay ladies... let me remind you that the groom featured in this post (and in future posts) is already taken! So wipe the drool from your chin and let's continue...
Remember our Bride of the Month, Heather? This is her other half, her dance partner!  You remember their EPIC 1st dance right?! Well... let me tell you a little bit about what it was like to help him and his friends and family prepare for THE day...  
Working with LaMar was a real joy!  He is such a gentle man, (but still manly and strong... right Heather?!) as well as a gentleman.  Every time he came to my shop he had a smile on his face and a big hug for me!  I knew any time I had an appointment with any of the Little-Berry wedding party fun was going to be had by all!


Some of his groomsmen I had worked with before on a previous wedding a few years ago.  It was great to see them again, and I had just as much fun as I did the first time I worked with them!  They are such an awesome group of guys and a real reflection on the kind of person that LaMar is. His love for Heather was evident every single time I saw them together!  He is definitely one of a kind, and I feel so blessed and honored to have gotten to know him and be a part of this special time with him.  I wish only the very best for LaMar and Heather in their marriage.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your forever!



Lamar's Favorite Things:
1.  Favorite part of the Tuxedo:
  My favorite part to the tuxedo was the cut of the jacket and the style of the vest. LeAnn had so many different options to choose from to help me find the perfect style that fit my body type.
2.  Favorite part of his wedding day: 
  My favorite part of the wedding was seeing my bride in her dress for the first time.  We had a reveal before our ceremony.
3.  Advice he would give to current and future groomsmen:
  Advice I have for current or future groomsmen would be to look no further than Heartfelt Bridal for your tux, because she has an awesome selection for any groom and groomsmen. LeAnn can have any tux brought in to try on and has many colors to choose from, which will help you distinguish your look from your groomsmen. She is great with last minute alterations and issues that come up. Enjoy the day that your bride has planned, as this is the beginning to a new chapter in your life!

Love these pictures as much as I do?  Check out Steve Smith Weddings!  They do an amazing job capturing all the special moments of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment